Guest Check-Out Procedure
To ensure full receipt of your security/damage deposit, please leave the cabin essentially in the same condition as you found it when you arrived. Failure to comply with these provisions will result in extra cleaning charges, chargeable to the tenant.
Below is a checklist to help you ready the cabin for your departure.
- Turn air conditioner to 70 degrees or heater to 60 degrees.
- Wash all dishes and return to the cabinets. (If you would like, we can wash your dishes for $25.)
- Put used towels and wash clothes in shower or bath tub.
- Close all doors and windows.
- Make sure the hot tub is turned off, and tub temperature is set at 80 degrees. Secure and fasten down the tub lid.
- Turn off all lights.
- Turn off all electrical items, ie: TV’s, stove, oven, fireplace.
- Remove all of your left over food from the refrigerator.
- Clean outdoor grill, if used. Wash all grill cooking utensils and return to kitchen cabinet.
- Check the fire pit and ensure that all hot embers are out.
- Do not leave any cigarette butts behind on the porches or outdoor property.
- Collect all trash inside and outside the cabin from the trash bins. Dispose of the accumulated trash in our dumpster at the top of our property entrance. (If you would prefer, we can collect your trash for $25.)