Big Red *NEW*
Our newly constructed log cabin from aromatic red cedar will feel like your home away from everything! Come and relax at this spacious 2300 sq. ft., 3-level getaway that comfortably sleeps 14 adults. The cabins is uniquely furnished in red pine furniture crafted by Amish hands. There are two bathrooms including a master suite and a spacious loft area with an attached half bath. Three queen-size futons and a full bath are located on the lower level conveniently near to the walkout patio.
On this patio, a hot tub, 48″ plasma screen TV, and “wine-barrel” style bar await you! Cook up a feast in the fully equipped kitchen, sizzle up some burgers on the gas grill, or toast some marshmallows over the outdoor fire pit. You will be sure to want to sit back and take in the scenic view from the 1280 sq. ft. fully covered wraparound porch overlooking a peaceful pond. This cabin offers full seclusion from our other cabins and provides the ultimate getaway.
Click Here to Book
Amenities at a Glance:
- 2,300 square ft. cabin sleeps 14
- 1280 sq. ft. wrap around covered porch
- 600 sq. ft. lower walkout patio
- Master suite with queen sized bed and 48 inch plasma screen
- Double bunk beds with twin beds on top and full beds on bottom in loft
- Three full-size futons on lower level
- Full-size kitchen includes refridgerator, electric stove, microwave, double sink
- Full bathroom with tub and shower on lower level
- One half bath in the loft
- 48 in. plasma screen TV in lower-level living room and lower-walkout patio
- Deluxe 7 person therapeutic hot tub on lower walkout patio
- Dining room table
- Outdoor Showers
- Cedar gliders
- Picnic tables
- Gas grill
- Fire ring
- Hot tub
- Sattelite TV
- Each cabin has Wi-Fi access or availability.
|Reservations for all Year:
|Weekday Per Night
||Weekend Per Night
|The rental rate above, includes 2 adults, 2 children under 16 years of age, and all children under 2 years of age stay free. Each additional guest is charged a flat rate of $25/day, children under 16 are charged $10/day. Please review our “Cabin Rental Policies” for additional Service Charges.
Average rating: 1 reviews
Sep 7, 2016
I loved it here
I had such an amazing time!